Our operating suites were equipped with latest surgical a technology, which includes computer controlled operating suites, private & semi-private rooms were available for the patients. We want to ensure during inpatient stay, we also provide with the proper equipment to ensure the safety issues, dignity & comfort.
- The Bari-Walker: It was used to help and assist the patients with becoming ambulatory. Note that it was made to accommodate obese patient. This walker may accommodate up to 750 pounds & increases the stability.
- The Bari-Shower Commode Chair: Can be used at bedside, in the shower or over the existing toilet. With a 750 pound capacity, this commode will helps to promote safety of patient mobilization.
- The Bari-Wheelchair: Particularly designed to accommodate the obese patients up to 750 pounds.
- The Bari-Patient Bed: Equipped to accommodate the patients with weights which are greater than 350 pounds up to 1,000 pounds. These features of bariatric bed will allow for the patients to safely exit from the bed during ambulation. The full frame trapeze will allow patients to assist themselves into upright position. The mattress was designed to prevent the skin from getting caught when it was moving about.
- The Bari-Lift & Transfer: This equipment has a weight capacity of 1,000 pounds. This equipment will create safer environment to properly transfer the patient & protect the caregiver. It will also increase the patient confidence, comfort & promotes rehabilitation.