After the surgical procedures, you need to change lifestyle by following certain diet & need to do regular physical activities
- Clear liquids for one day, full liquids/pureed foods for 2 weeks, Soft foods, no fruits or uncooked vegetable till 6th week, Regular consumption of food after week 6, Vitamin & mineral supplements
- Blood alcohol levels should increase to 3 times pre-surgery levels with same volumes of the alcohol.
- Increase daily consumption of water & protein portions, consume more water, do not drink water within 30 min before or after having meals, and consume at least 60 grams of protein every day.
- Reduce the caffeine intake,caffeine will dehydrate you & works against the efforts to stay hydrated.
- Avoid pregnancy,during the first 1 - 2 years (during the period of rapid weight loss).