What is Gastric Bypass Surgery?
Gastric Bypass Surgery or Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass is an abdominal surgery that makes the stomach smaller and redirects the intestine. The surgery helps to change the food handling process of the stomach and small intestine. The area of the stomach will be smaller after the surgery.
Dr.R.K.Sinha is an experienced surgeon for Gastric bypass surgery in Mumbai. He is one of the best weight loss surgeons in Mumbai.
What are the outcomes of Gastric Bypass Surgery?
The outcomes of Gastric Bypass Surgery are
* Feeling of fullness even after eating less
* Absorb low quantity of minerals
* Around 67% of weight loss is seen in 2 years
* Provide significant health improvement
What is the procedure of Gastric Bypass Surgery?
The procedure of gastric bypass surgery is completed in 2 steps.
* The first step makes the stomach smaller. The surgeon divides patient stomach in the tiny upper area and a large bottom area with the help of staples.
* The second step is to perform the bypass. This surgery joins a small area of the intestine to the tiny hole in the pouch. The food then comes directly in the pouch with this new opening and small intestine.
How many types of Gastric Bypass Surgery are available?
Gastric bypass surgery can be performed by using two methods.
* Open surgery
* Laparoscopy Surgery
In the open surgery, a large incision is made to open the stomach. Laparoscopic surgery is performed by using a tiny camera and some tiny instruments to make tiny incisions. Laparoscopic surgery is more convenient as it takes quick recovery, less pain, and short hospital stay.
Dr. R.K. Sinha is a specialized doctor for Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass Surgery. Dr. Sinha diagnosed the patient properly and prescribes a proper medication, supplements, and liquid diet to recover fast. Dr. R.K. Sinha, well known Laparoscopic surgeon in Mumbai, is a highly supportive doctor and committed to a patient-centric care.Mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org